Building & termite inspections AustraliaDo you need a house inspected fast or on the spot? Want to ensure you don’t miss any building defects? Would you like your report issued the same day?
What sets us apart
We are one of the only inspection company in Australia who backs up their reports with 12 months of free advice!
We understand that the defects picked up during the inspection may not get resolved prior to you purchasing the property. As a result, you may find yourself in a situation where you have questions about the building report, months after the inspection. Which is why we provide 12 months free advice after the inspection report has been delivered!
Now servicing Western Australia and New South Wales but will soon be expanding our services to Queensland and Victoria.
Why choose SURE Building & Pest
We bring our experience and expertise to deliver thorough and detailed building and pest inspections to Australian home owners. Our prompt and professional service is second to none throughout Australia.
Our famous Australia wide “stress less” building inspection guarantee
To match our ultra high standards:
- No chasing of building inspection reports – We issue all building inspection reports on the same day as the inspection, without fail.
- Fixed pricing – There are no hidden fees or weekend surcharges, so you know exactly what the price of property inspections are up-front.
- Qualified professionals – All of our building inspectors are experienced, trained and insured so that they can give you outstanding customer service every time.
- Detailed and thorough inspections – Our building inspectors have razor sharp attention to detail, and can find problems in house inspections that others will overlook.
- Pre purchase inspections – We can perform pre purchase building inspections to provide you with peace of mind when entering a new home.
We provide detailed reports with all of our inspections.
Registered Master Inspector
At SURE Building & Pest our highly experienced building inspectors are registered as Master Inspectors. The eligibility criteria to become a member is that they must be in good standing within the industry, have been inspecting for over 5 years and have completed over 500 fee paid inspections or combined construction industry experience.